When do I need a Permit

Permits are required for reservations and special use activities in Town parks.

Most facilities are available for rent using our online reservation system; however, to make a field reservation you will need to contact us. 
  1. Beer and Wine
  2. Commercial Use
  3. Facility Reservation
  4. Lake Access Bodily Contact
  5. Metal Detecting
  6. Mobile Food Truck and Concession Pad