News Flash Home
The original item was published from 5/21/2020 9:11:47 AM to 8/29/2020 12:00:00 AM.
All Front Page News
Posted on: May 21, 2020
[ARCHIVED] COVID-19: Requirements when entering Sahuarita Municipal Court
- All parties, including attorneys, parties, victims, witnesses, jurors, court personnel, and other necessary persons are to notify the court prior to appearing at the courthouse of any COVID19 diagnosis, symptoms, or exposure notification by public health authorities and to make alternative arrangements to participate.
- The Court shall follow CDC social distancing guidelines and limit the number of persons at any court event to 10.
- The Court shall require masks or face coverings be worn in the courthouse or you will not be allowed in.
- Court visitors must pass wellness checks before entering the courthouse and its offices.
- The Court shall exclude persons failing the screening protocol from entry to the courthouse and require them to make alternative arrangements for them to conduct court business. If an excluded person is attempting to attend a scheduled court proceeding, the appropriate court personnel shall be notified of the person’s inability to enter the courthouse.
- No children will be allowed into the courthouse at this time.
- “In-person” proceedings are limited to attorney’s, parties, victims, witnesses, jurors, court personnel and other necessary persons.
- Your court hearing may be heard telephonically so please contact the court (520-344-7150) before coming to court.
Learn more at: https://sahuaritaaz.gov/185/Municipal-Court