It’s holiday shopping season! As we get ready to celebrate the holiday season, the Town of Sahuarita is asking Sahuarita residents, customers, and consumers to support our local business community this holiday season, and all year long, by putting your money where your heart is.
Whether it’s a knick-knack from a local maker, a gift certificate for a meal at your favorite local spot, or artwork from a local artist we want to help you find a gift for everyone on your list.
Follow us on Facebook to see our daily gift guide posts ⬇️ @SahuaritaBusiness
five ways to support local businesses!
- BUY GIFT CARDS OR CERTIFICATES. Purchase gift cards or certificates from your favorite local shops and restaurants. Gift cards are an easy way to shop for others and offer something to look forward to.
- SHOP ONLINE. Many Sahuarita retailers have online shops and offer a digital shopping experience from the comfort of your home.
- SOCIAL MEDIA SHOUTOUTS. Share your positive business experience and products on social media. This helps spread the word about local businesses and can help businesses establish a following.
- ONLINE REVIEWS. Leave positive reviews of your favorite local businesses on Yelp and Google. Reviews can help drive traffic to these local businesses.
- TIP A LITTLE EXTRA. Service workers are among the most impacted by the pandemic. If you're ordering in, make sure to tip a little extra, many rely on tips as their main source of income.